Monday, November 07, 2011

Spiritual Gifts

Yesterday, I dreamt something extraordinary. What amazed me is I remember everything that happened in my dream.

In my dream, I was in our office and I’m praying to our Almighty God in spirit then he led me to pray for my co-associates for healing. After that I went to them individually and I prayed that they will be healed in Jesus’ name. One of the amazing parts is that I’m praying for my boss (Ma’am Ning). I am aware that she has disorder in larynx. God told me to pray for that to be healed. Another amazing part is that one of my co-associates has a spirit of unbelief then I rebuked her of not believing to the power of our God.

When I woke up, I’m still thinking about my dream. I asked myself what it means. Before, I dreamed of casting out evil spirit. Now, God told me to heal the sick.

Late in the afternoon, I asked my sisters in Christ on “How to hear from God?” They all texted me the same answer but I told them that I already know that. What I want to learn is how to hear the audible voice of our Almighty Father. Krisette asked me if I already know my spiritual gifts or does anyone revealed to me or something. Then I told her about my dreams (casting out demons and healing the sick). She asked me, “Is there someone who told you that God will you use you to minister because those are apostolic gifts. Read 1 Corinthians 12.” I answered her, “Yes, during our EGR (Encounter God Retreat). They told me that God will use me mightily, that I will evangelize people and nation”. She replied again, “Peter was like that, remember? They casted out demons and healed the sick. So, you are Petra. Hahaha!” I answered, “I received, in Jesus’ name.”

Maybe some of us don’t know their Spiritual Gift yet but I believe that each one of us has. Check this list to identify yours or asked God for it.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you for the gifts that you entrusted to us. We pray that we may use it for your greater glory and you may glorify in everything we do. We love you. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace