Sunday, November 06, 2011

Real Steel

I finally watched “Real Steel” with my friends (Bethanie dear and Kuya Arnie) last night. I’ve desired to watch this movie since 2 weeks ago but my friends are busy with their thingy.


After the 3rd Sunday Celebration last night, I invited Beth to watch the film with Kuya Arnie and they both agreed. We met up Kuya Arnie at intersection and went to SM Pampanga. While Beth and I are having dinner, Kuya Arnie bought tickets for the Last Full Show of the movie.

I’ve learned something from the movie and that is to “Fight smart, be patient and pray”. Fight smart, for me, these are the everyday struggles and adversities in our lives. We should know how to handle them so that we will win every battle. Be patient, of course we need to be patient at all times. We need to wait patiently and confidently for God’s perfect timing to all his promises, miracles and major set-ups in our lives. Lastly, pray, as the scripture says in 1 Thessalonians 5:17, “pray without ceasing (ESV), pray continually (NIV)”. While we are in the battle and in our waiting time, we should pray to our God for guidance and protection at all times.

Of course, I also have my favorite line or revelation aside from the things I’ve learned. It was delivered by Max Kenton, “I want you to fight for me. That’s all I’ve ever wanted”. These lines were said to his father when Charlie gave-up his son to her Aunt. Good thing is that Charlie learned from his mistake and He asked forgiveness to his son for abandoning him.

And the real steel of my life is our God. Why? Because "The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety." (Psalm 18:2, NLT)

+ + + + +

Captured moments…

I love to see him frowning..

With Ayelle and Matthew...




Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Father, I thank you for the gift of friendship and life. Thank you for the wisdom and understanding for discernment and good judgment. I know that my Christian journey will not be a smooth sail but I know you will always be with me no matter what happened to me. I love you! In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace