Monday, November 28, 2011

Love That's In Me

Yesterday, before I went downstairs to man the Quality Officer of the Day, I made my IPAS (Improved Performance Appraisal System) for the 2nd semester and my endorsement letter for another 6-month of service contract and forwarded it to my supervisor for their approval and signature.

After 6 hours of manning the QOD, I went back to my desk to check the documents I made this morning. When I saw the documents, there are little changes in my IPAS that I need to edit/change. What surprised me is when I saw my endorsement letter. My supervisor changes it into 1-month instead of 6-months of service contract. My initial reaction is “oh no!” I asked my co-associates if their supervisor also changed it into 1-month service contract. They told me that they did not. I began to panic. I texted my friends to pray for me in finding a new work if our office won’t renew me after 1-month.

On the other hand, my mind is telling me not to panic and to look on the brighter side. I told myself; maybe God is already pulling you out in your comfort zone that is why they change your contract to 1-month of service only. Of course, it’s not easy not to think negative thoughts. I’m struggling with the “What ifs” but I keep on encouraging myself with these scriptures.

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. – Romans 8:28, NLT

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. – Proverbs 3:5, NLT

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing. – Psalm 34:10, NIV

I told myself, it’s all about trusting God. He’s been there. He has the master plan. He knows what he is doing. He is able.

+ + + + +

Aside to what happened to our office this afternoon; there is still something to be grateful about. I had the chance to bond with my childhood friends, Ate Cey and Taan. Ate Cey is the daughter of Pastor Paul of Bibleway. She and Kuya Kris (her husband) went home to have a Christian wedding here in our country though they already had their civil wedding in Qatar.

Ate Cey and I waited for Taan in our office. When she arrived, we went to our favorite fast food chain to eat dinner. Ate Cey began to talk about her married life. She told us that they had their civil wedding last March and they are still adjusting to their behavior, on how they talk, their likes and so on. She told us that they are totally opposite, he is sporty and she is kikay, etc.

We talked for more than 1-hour so we decided to go home because Taan and I still have work the next day. While having our chit-chat inside the jeep, Ate Duday and Hasse ride the jeep. I introduced the 4 ladies to one another. Then I asked Hasse if she has a video or an mp3 of her song, “Love That’s In Me”. She said yes and she sends it to me via Bluetooth.

Some of the lyrics of Hasse’s song, Love That’s In Me.

Chorus:
Now I’m found by you.
Now I’m safe with you
I’m never letting you go
Every heart will see
Light that shines in me
I’m never letting you go

Bridge:
I’ll shout to the earth, Hallelujah
Great is the love that’s in me
Fill on the earth, Hallelujah
Great is the love that’s in me
Now, I’ll shout to the earth, Hallelujah
Great is the love that’s in me
Fill on the earth, Hallelujah
Great is the love that’s in me

Captured moments...


L-R: Ate Cey, Taan and yours truly...
 




Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

I choose to worship you. I choose to honor you. I choose to glorify your name. I choose to trust you. I know that you have the master plan of our lives and you know what you are doing. And Father, thank you for the love that’s in me and I’m never letting you go. I love you. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace