Tuesday, November 08, 2011

God spares the godly from evil

in the past, I asked the question “Why God allows good people to die early? Does He want the evil one to enjoy life more?” But today, I’ve learned that God is only sparing them from the evil things that are on their way. Read the scripture below.

Good people pass away; the godly often die before their time. But no one seems to care or wonder why. No one seems to understand that God is protecting them from the evil to come. For those who follow godly paths will rest in peace when they die.
(Isaiah 57:1-2, NLT)

I also experienced early death in my family. I have a nephew who died at a young age (9 years old) due to Leukemia. He is kind, sweet, caring, thoughtful and an achiever in school. I always told him that He will be great in whatever He wants in the future and He believed it. But God has a better plan for Him and that plan is to take my nephew with Him.

If you have a family member who died at an early/a young age, do not question God for taking him/her because God is only sparing him from evil. It’s hard, I know, but let God comforts you with His unfailing love.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Give us the courage and strength to accept your will/purpose to our deceased loved ones. May your unfailing love comfort us when we are experiencing times like this. We love you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace