Monday, November 14, 2011

List of Activities for My Birthday

Even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles.
(Galatians 1:15-16, NLT)


One day before my much anticipated day (my birthday)! Why much anticipated day? Because I’ve been waiting for this day to come since I received a word from our Daddy God. Well, I’m excited to His surprises and major set-ups for me.

Aside from that, I want to share to you my list of activities for my birthday.

5:00 AM – 6:00AM – Dawn watch: I pray that I will wake up early to attend the prayer works.
8:00 AM – 12:00NN – Work
12:00NN – 1:00PM – Lunch Date with my best friend Whey: Well, it’s been 2 months since we last saw each other
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Work
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Appointment with Pastor: I asked him to bless me with a prayer and that is the best gift He can give to me
7:00PM – 10:00 PM – DGROUP: Sit-in to their Life Group if they will let me. hehehe!

If God wants to add another activity, His will be done.

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace