Monday, November 14, 2011

List of Activities for My Birthday

Even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles.
(Galatians 1:15-16, NLT)


One day before my much anticipated day (my birthday)! Why much anticipated day? Because I’ve been waiting for this day to come since I received a word from our Daddy God. Well, I’m excited to His surprises and major set-ups for me.

Aside from that, I want to share to you my list of activities for my birthday.

5:00 AM – 6:00AM – Dawn watch: I pray that I will wake up early to attend the prayer works.
8:00 AM – 12:00NN – Work
12:00NN – 1:00PM – Lunch Date with my best friend Whey: Well, it’s been 2 months since we last saw each other
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Work
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Appointment with Pastor: I asked him to bless me with a prayer and that is the best gift He can give to me
7:00PM – 10:00 PM – DGROUP: Sit-in to their Life Group if they will let me. hehehe!

If God wants to add another activity, His will be done.

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Let's talk...

Joel Osteen Quotes

Popular Posts

Flickr Photostream

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace