Sunday, December 04, 2011

Week 48

Sorry for not blogging for almost a week. Here are the recaps of what happened to me last week. I pray that you may learn something from what I did to my previous week.

Sunday (November 27)
Our Life Group went to His Life, BiƱan, Laguna because our leader will preach there. God gave us a victorious day. We were able to reach out to our brothers and sisters in that place.




Monday (November 28)
I dreamt of something creepy that leads me to intercede in my dream. Every time I’m in a bad situation in my dream like gangster running after me, demon possessed, etc. I always pray in spirit which is good! 


Bonding moments with my childhood friends, Ate Cey and Taan. I love you both!




Tuesday-Wednesday (November 29 & 30 (Holiday in our country))
After work, I went to SM Clark to meet Ate Duday and Hasse because Dolly will pick us up there for the Catalyst Christmas Party at Fontana, Clark. This Christmas Party is also a day to celebrate the birth date of our network leader, Ate Erika.

Ate Erika, asked me to pray for the food which I did. After dinner, Kuya Alfred facilitates a game for us. Though our team ranked 2nd place, we also have some goodies/prize. Ate Erika facilitated the DGROUP (Life group for leaders). She asked us, “So far, what is the best thing that happened to you this year?” We all shared our best thing that happened to us so far. Why so far? Because we believe that God is not done yet for us and He still has 1 month to do his major set-ups in our lives. We ended the DGROUP by looking for a prayer partner.

Ate Erika, Beth and I decided not to sleep and went directly to Wednesday’s dawn watch. Honestly, it’s my first time not to sleep for more than 26 hours. During the dawn watch, I can’t help myself not to fall asleep while praying. I asked the Holy Spirit to wake me. Praise God that I did not fall asleep. Hehehe!

I also had a chance to bond with my siblings while watching TV series and eating chips and I also had a chance to baby sit my nephew, Matthew.



More Photos? Click here...


Thursday (December 1)
It’s supposed to be my LG day but Jessica, Andrea and Rachel had something to rush in their office that is why we did not meet. I just had my quiet time with our Almighty that day.

Friday (December 2)
I had a one-to-one with Rose, my officemate. Actually, she’s also included in my network but we are doing our LG here in our office. I know there’s a reason why we are doing our LG here.

After work, I went to Krisette’s house for a sleep over. They are having their life group when I arrived and I joined them.

As usual, we had our chit chat and our devotion/quiet time with God. We told one another to wake up early for the Saturday’s dawn watch.

December 3 (Saturday)
Finally, Krisette and I woke up early for the Saturday’s dawn watch. This is the 3rd time that we had a sleep over but it’s the first time to wake up and attends a dawn watch. LOL!

Saturday is also my ministry day in the canteen. I also had a chance to bond with my lil brother, Jenikko. Jenikko is a wildfire and a 2nd year college student of HAU. He’s not serving for almost 2 Saturdays now because they are practicing for the Vision Night.



My lil bro.. Jenikko

L-R: Marie, Dolly, Me, Ate Duday, Hasse and Beth


Praise God for a powerful week!

Lessons learned: Build/establish a relationship. Through relationship we can discover our role in life.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

We praise and glorify you, Almighty Father. Thank you for the fellowship and relationship that I have to my siblings in you. Lord, continue to shower my life with divine connections that will help me to be the person you want me to be. I love you. In Jesus’ name. AMEN!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace