Friday, December 09, 2011

Dream Log #1 - A Warning

God warned me through my dream before but I took that warning for granted. I thought it won’t happen because I told it to my friends. I have this belief, if I had a bad dream and I told it to my friends it won’t come to pass. But God revealed to me that no matter what I do, it will happen in the appointed time.
I had a bad dream again this morning. I dreamt of my friend. My dreams to him are getting worst every time I’m dreaming about him. I know God is warning me again and I also know the best thing to do about this dream is to Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” (Proverbs 3:6, NLT)
Aside from the bad dream thingy, I also dreamt of “me fitting a dress for my friend’s wedding”. Guess what? It happened awhile ago. I went to the shop to fit a dress and the things that happen to my dreams, actually happened.
Praise God for the gift of dreams!
Let’s pray.
Dear Daddy God,
Father, I have this disturbing dream again. You said in your word that dreams are from you to warn us, to encourage and to inspire us. I know that you are warning me again to the things that will happen in the future. Father, what do you want me to do about it? Lead me, guide me and protect me from any harm. In the most precious name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace