Friday, December 16, 2011

In His time, IT WILL BE ME!

One of my best friends got married last night. They had their civil wedding last March at Qatar but last night it’s their Christian Garden Wedding with their families and friends.



Five months ago, Ate Cey informed me that I will be her Maid of Honor during their wedding and I got overwhelmed to her invitation because she can asked Taan or her younger sister for that role. She also asked Taan and I if we can help her for the preparation like venue, gowns for the entourage, food, flowers and giveaways.



Before the wedding, I thought I couldn’t make it on time because my boss gave me an urgent project that it’s so impossible to finish it in one day but I told her my reasons that I need more time to do it. Praise God she let me go home before 2pm.  When I got home, I looked for my cousin to do the make-up thingy but she’s at Ate Cey’s house. I did what I have supposed to do (I took a bath, etc.)



During the wedding, Pastor Anthony told us that the most important thing in a ceremony is the exchanging of vows not the food and gowns. In exchanging of vows, you will see their commitments and passion to one another. Amen! Ate Cey got emotional during this moment. Pastor Anthony also told the couple to honor or give thanks to their parents. He told them that in 10 commandments, there is only 1 commandment that there is a promise. "Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the LORD your God is giving you.” (Exodus 20:12, NLT)



In the reception, the newlywed prepared a special number for us. They sang their love song entitled, “The Gift”. I never thought that Kuya Kris can sing well. LOL!

My fave part of the song.



Winter snow is falling down

Children laughing all around

Lights are turning on

Like a fairy tale come true



Sittin’ by the fire we made

You’re the answer when I prayed

I would find someone

And, baby, I found you



And all I want is to hold you forever

All I need is you more everyday

You saved my heart from being broken apart

You gave your love away and I’m thankful everyday, for the gift





Throughout the wedding, I was thinking of me getting married someday. I know God prepared someone for me. He said in his word, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him." (Genesis 2:18, NLT) I believe that God is preparing us both to be the person we want to be. In His time, it will be me!

Captured moments...

Mr. and Mrs. Christian Ada



More photos? Click here...






Let’s pray.



Dear Daddy God,



Thank you for the gift of companionship. I believe that you prepared a helper in each one of us who is just right for our needs. Lord, I’m asking you to bless Ate Cey and Kuya Kris all throughout their marriage. I know that their marriage will be tested in the future but Lord, be with them the entire time, guide and keep them together. We praise you and glorify you. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace