Thursday, December 15, 2011

God's Faithfulness

Last Saturday, December 10, my friend/officemate and I went to Macau for a very cheap fare. Yeap. Macau! We never expected that our God will give us this travel as early as this. These travels and adventures started last year. During that time, we just want to go to Enchanted Kingdom, a theme park in our country, but we learned that we both love to travel and to explore new things or what we called “ADVENTURE”.

He learned that there is a promo fare in one of the airlines in the Philippines then he asked me if I want to travel abroad (we usually travel around the Philippines). I said yes to him because travelling abroad is one of my dreams and aside Macau we can also go to Hong Kong and Disneyland!

We had a hard time in booking our flight. First, the schedule of our flight. I don’t want to travel on the month of October because I will be having my Encounter God Retreat at Mount Peniel. Second, my credit card is full. If you still remember, I bought my laptop and I used my card to buy it. Third, his friends’ card is also full. We are now desperate about this because it’s been 2 days since he saw the promo. We are troubled that we might miss this opportunity. But we believe that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love him” (Romans 8:28). Little did we know that every time we are trying to book our flight the cost of the fare is getting lower! After 3 days, he asked his dad if we can use his card in booking our flight. Praise God he let us use it! Lastly, we had a hard time in finding a hostel in Macau and Hong Kong because we do not understand their hand writing in the web pages. We asked our officemates who already been there if they have any recommendations for us. Sadly, the hostel is already full during our travel dates. But God is faithful, He lead us to a hostel that is cheaper than our officemates recommend.

God’s travelling mercy and favor is with us all throughout our adventure. We got lost but God used our Kababayans to help us. What a great revelation! Also, God used this travel/adventure to answer all my questions in the past.

Going to Disneyland and Venetian Hotel are one of my dreams. I remember, early this year I declare that I’m going to go to HK Disneyland and Venetian Hotel. God is faithful enough to give me these opportunities to travel with these places. I believe God is not done yet for me. I’m expecting more from Him and I know he will meet my expectations!

Captured moments...

Venetian Hotel, Macau

More photos? Click here...

Hong Kong

More photos? Click here...
Disneyland

More photos? Click here...



Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

You are forever faithful! Thank you for your goodness and mercy in my life. I know that you still have great things in store for me and I’m thanking you in advance. I love you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace