Monday, December 26, 2011

J.E.N.G

Today is our Life Group Leader’s birthday! Our group is planning a surprise party this coming Friday for her during our LG’s Christmas Party at Clearwater Resort. Remsy shared her ideas for the surprise thingy and we all agreed to her plan. I told the group to write a letter for Jeng since her love language is “Words of Affirmation”.

I’ve been thinking my letter for her since 3 weeks ago. LOL! And I come up to this:

J – Jenerous (I know it should be letter “G”)
E – Encourager
N – Nurturer (Thanx much, Ron!)
G – Good Steward

Jenerous. She is not selfish or whatsoever. She always brings food for the group. She loves to give and not asking anything in return.

Encourager. Jeng encourages us not only our spiritual lives but also our personal and professional lives. She is the kind of person who will listen to your problems and she will cheer/encourage you through her wisdom and experience in life.

Nurturer. As a leader, she cultivates our spiritual growth. She helps us to go deeper to our relationship to our Abba Father, to Jesus Christ and to the Holy Spirit. If we have questions regarding spiritual thingy, she is always ready to answer us with a bible scripture/verse.

Good Steward. Our leader came from a rich family but she knows how to spend her money wisely. If she wants something, she won’t buy it instantly. She will think and pray first if the thing she wants will be useful or not.

Is it good or not? Tell me so that I can rewrite the letter. I still have 3 days to rewrite it. LOL!

Also, today is Tita Daisy’s birthday too. Tita Daisy is like a second mom to me. She is sweet, kind and loving to everyone. She is kind of mom you wish to have. I can still remember her advices and stories about life and I will cherish them forever.

Note: Tita Daisy is Darby’s mom.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank you so much for extending your love through Jeng and Tita Daisy. Father, continue to bless their households, their businesses, their hearts, the works of their hands and their ministry. Father, I’m commanding your angels, in Jesus’ name to protect and keep them from any harm. I love and appreciate them both, Dad. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace