Friday, April 20, 2012

We are Christ's Ambassadors

Last Sunday, Krisette (my prayer partner) assigned me to lead the prayer time for the Catalyst Night Watch. I asked God what word He wants me to share with my kapatids then He led me to my previous posts which are the transformation He did to me.

During the prayer time/watch night, I asked the changes made to them by God when they encounter Him or when they accept Him as they personal God and Savior.

Ida shared that the transformation or changed that God did to her is radical. She added that she was transform when she least expected it.

On the other hand, one of Ida’s disciples shared that his friends was inviting him to attend the church for 5 years. When all of his friends stop on inviting him, he attended a Sunday Celebration. His curiosity has given way for him to attend and from then on, he accepted Christ as his personal God and Savior. He added that God is still at work to Him.

In addition, I told them that we are “work” in progress of God. We are all under construction because we have a progressive God.

I told the group to open their bible in the book of 2 Corinthians 5:17, “This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

Since we are now a new person, God gave us a new identity. Actually, we have many new identities and one of them is written in verse 20, So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!”

I searched for the word “ambassador” in the internet and here what I found out:
A diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one Sovereign and an authorized representative or messenger.

We know that God has the dominion over all the earth, right? God authorized us as his representative or messenger to share the gospel to the unbelievers and to win souls for Him. As an authorized representative or messenger our task is to obey the command of the Sovereign that we must execute.




+ + + + +

Guys, I would like to take this opportunity to promote my friend's (D’s) new blog. I know that he is not new to you because most of the blogs that are listed on my “Co-Heirs” tab are from him. If you have time, please visit his blog.



Let’s pray,

Heavenly Father, we thank you for the transformation you did in our lives. We know that we are now a new creation and you have given us a new identity. Dad, help us to change us more according to your will and plans for us. We love you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace