Monday, April 16, 2012

Heart Issue

I’m the type of person who is easily to fall in love, to get hurt and to believe, in short I’m receptive. I took seriously everything that I see, hear and feel, even though they are jokes, half meant or true.

But that attitude changed when I learned to put my trust to God and learned to consult Him. God gave me the gift of discernment (though sometimes I’m still being fooled because I trust the person/people involve so much, hehehe!) and wisdom to know what is right and wrong.

With regard in my easily to fall in love attitude, I asked God to help me guard my heart (Proverbs 4:23) because I cannot do it alone and I need His guidance. I even prayed this prayer to Him, “Dad, please do not awaken love until the time is right (Song ofSolomon 8:4)”. Meaning I don’t want to fall in love until the man that I am praying for has not arrived and I'm not yet ready.

Now, while the man that I am praying has not arrived, I requested God to transform me more so that I would be the woman/partner/companion, my BPIL (Best Partner In Life) is praying for.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

I thank you for helping me guard my heart and for not stirring or awakening love until the time is right. I know that in your perfect timing you will reveal my BPIL and I to each other. I love you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Let's talk...

Joel Osteen Quotes

Popular Posts

Flickr Photostream

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace