Monday, April 16, 2012

Heart Issue

I’m the type of person who is easily to fall in love, to get hurt and to believe, in short I’m receptive. I took seriously everything that I see, hear and feel, even though they are jokes, half meant or true.

But that attitude changed when I learned to put my trust to God and learned to consult Him. God gave me the gift of discernment (though sometimes I’m still being fooled because I trust the person/people involve so much, hehehe!) and wisdom to know what is right and wrong.

With regard in my easily to fall in love attitude, I asked God to help me guard my heart (Proverbs 4:23) because I cannot do it alone and I need His guidance. I even prayed this prayer to Him, “Dad, please do not awaken love until the time is right (Song ofSolomon 8:4)”. Meaning I don’t want to fall in love until the man that I am praying for has not arrived and I'm not yet ready.

Now, while the man that I am praying has not arrived, I requested God to transform me more so that I would be the woman/partner/companion, my BPIL (Best Partner In Life) is praying for.


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy God,

I thank you for helping me guard my heart and for not stirring or awakening love until the time is right. I know that in your perfect timing you will reveal my BPIL and I to each other. I love you. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace