Thursday, April 26, 2012

He is True!

Praise God! The 6th Recognition of Outstanding LGUs Implementing the Streamlining Program in Central Luzon is successful! Our team works over time for two nights because of this event. We can now relax and sleep comfortably. Wiiiiiiiiii!

During the event, our Center Manager assigned me to the registration of the visitors. Honestly, I love being in the front desk. I love seeing and meeting new people.

After my assignment is done, I grab the opportunity to read my bible and ask God for a revelation. Our God is faithful and he gave me a revelation that day.

Then David asked the Lord, “Should I chase after this band of raiders? Will I catch them?” And the Lord told him, “Yes, go after them. You will surely recover everything that was taken from you!” (1 Samuel 30:8, NLT)

If you notice in the scripture above, David asked the Lord and He answered him, “You will surely recover everything that was taken from you!”

Let us read the next scripture, 18 David got back everything the Amalekites had taken, and he rescued his two wives. 19 Nothing was missing: small or great, son or daughter, nor anything else that had been taken. David brought everything back. 20 He also recovered all the flocks and herds, and his men drove them ahead of the other livestock. “This plunder belongs to David!” they said.” (1 Samuel 30:18-20, NLT)

When God said, “You will surely overcome/prosper” or whatsoever promises He made to you, believe that He will do it. God is true to his words, to his promises, you only have to ask.

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace