Tuesday, May 01, 2012

A.S.K

Last Sunday, we have Pastor Chinkee Tan as our guest speaker.  He exhorted “How to Ask God Successfully”.

Pastor Chinkee gave us three (3) ways on how to ask our Heavenly Father Successfully.

First, we should ask God “Audaciously”. He said, the way we view our Earthly Father affects the way we Ask and Pray to our Heavenly Father. In asking God, we do not have to beg but we should be bold and we should demand. If God is the creator of heaven and earth, then the sky is the limit when asking Him.

Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!
(John 14:14, NLT)

Second, “Specifically”. Like in the story of Bartimaeus in Mark 10:46-52, Jesus asked the blind man specifically and the blind man answered Jesus specifically too. Although Jesus knew what the blind man wants, He still asked him what He wants to do for Him.

Third, “Keenly”. We know the world tells us, “To see is to believe”. But as Christian, we have different view on that and that is “To believe is to see”.

And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.
(Hebrews 11:6)

After the Sunday Celebration, I remember that I wrote my Nothing is Impossible Lists for the Year 2012. They are impossible to me but they are possible with my Father. (Matthew19:26, NLT)

Here are some of my Impossible Lists.

My own House and Lot. I want a contemporary zen type house(2 Floors/3 for the attic)—6 Bed Rooms, 7 Comfort Rooms, Living Room, Balcony, Entertainment Room, Library, Prayer Room, Wonderful Kitchen (I love to cook!), Lanai, Beautiful Garden and Backyard, Swimming Pool, and Atticin an exclusive subdivision. The lot and the house area would be 1,000 sq.m and 400 sq.m. My architect will be my friend, Architect Raquel Baquiran.


  
My Cars. I want Honda CR-V White 2012 and Mitsubishi Montero White 2012.



Travel and Adventures. Not just in Europe but around the world.



Gadgets. Macbook Air, Ipad 3, Iphone 5 (lol), Canon DSLR and Kodak Camcorder.




My own business. I want to have my own SPA and Travel Agency.





My own family. I want to have 4 kids, 3 boys & 1 girl and of course a loving and appreciative partner in life. I also have a specific characteristics or personalities for my children and BPIL.


 The picture above is just an illustration for my future family.


How about you? What are your Impossible Lists? Remember, be audacious, be specific and be keen when ASKing God.


“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.
(Matthew 7:7-8, NLT)

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace