Wednesday, February 22, 2012

THE CALL

The Call

What is the most important call that every person should never miss? If you think about it, nothing could be more important than the “Call of God”. For the longest time… God has been calling you…

4 Reasons for God’s Call
1. THE PURPOSE: Satisfying life
God is calling you to tell you “He loves you” and He wants to give you A FULL AND SATISFYING LIFE…

“…I have loved you with an everlasting love…” 
(Jeremiah 31:3, NIV)

“…My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.” 
(John 10:10, NLT)

2. THE PROBLEM: Sin
Sin is blocking God’s call, therefore, we cannot experience the SATISFYING LIFE HE OFFERS…

“…But your iniquities have SEPARATED YOU FROM GOD; your sins have hidden his face from you…” 
(Isaiah 59:1-2, NIV)

Everyone is sinful” “FOR EVERYONE HAS SINNED; We all fall short of God’s Glorious Standard.” 
(Romans 3:23, NLT)

Everyone is separated: “For the wages of sin is death… [Spiritual Separation from God] 
(Romans 6:23, NLT)

3. THE SOLUTION: Saviour
Through Jesus Christ alone, we can be reconciled to God and experience a satisfying life for all eternity…

“For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, So that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.” 
(John 3:16, NLT)

Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME.” 
(John 14:6, NLT)

4. THE DECISION: Surrender
Now… will you make a commitment to surrender your life to Christ and ACCEPT HIM AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR?

“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, will be saved.” 
(Romans 10:9, NLT)

“But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.” 
(John 1:12, NLT)

Express your decision by praying this simple prayer in faith:

Dear Lord Jesus, here I am, responding to your call. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for dying on the cross for me. Forgive me of all my sibs. Right now, I am making a decision, to turn away from all known sin. I surrender my life to you. Come into my life and be my personal savior. I accept your gift of eternal life through faith in your name. Amen!


“God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ” 
(1 Corinthians 1:9, NIV)


For prayers, counseling and inquiries:
Contact or visit us at His Life City Church Dela Paz Norte, CSFP, Philippines
Telephone: (045) 636-4076
Email: hislifecitychurch@yahoo.com.ph

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace