Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The QUINTAH Concert

Don’t excite love, don’t stir it up, until the time is ripe—and you’re ready. 
– Song of songs 8:4, TMSG

The above scripture has been my prayer since October 2011. I know it’s hard not to fall especially if you know someone who is like the person you are praying. I kept asking our Heavenly Father to help me guard my heart and don’t stir love until the time is ripe and I’m ready to meet my best partner in life. I know He is preparing us to be the person He wants us to be and just right for each other.

Today, I had a great day with the people I treasured and I had a heart to heart talk with Kuya Wil, a co-associate at DTI. I am overwhelmed to the things he told me. One of those things is that he will be happy if someone who is sensitive like me will come in my life. Someone who will cherish and loved me the way I am to him. Aww… He’s so sweet.

I had a dinner concert date with the Bognot and Lopez Family (D’s Family) at Grand Palazzo Royal. This is my second time to go here that is why I’m familiar to the place. Before we went to GPR, we went first to their house to meet D’s family there. Tita Daisy and Mama Cing gave me gifts, as usual. Hehehe! Every time I’m going to their house, I can’t help myself not to be emotional. You know, I can feel their love and sincerity.

It’s 7 in the evening when we arrived at GPR. We look for our seats and we are instructed to eat dinner before the concert begins.

After the dinner, the Quintah were presented to us. They have an amazing voice! Did I ever mention here that I am a frustrated singer? I love to sing but music doesn’t love me. Hehehe! Anyways, because it’s Valentine’s Day yesterday, they sang love songs from different artist local and international.

My favorite part of the concert when Tito Noel performed. Tito Noel is a brother of Tita Daisy and he is a saxophonist. He played 3 musical pieces. I like what he told us during his performance. He says, “every time I play, I prayed to God that those who will hear my music will be healed and restored in Jesus’ name.” The concert we watched is not an ordinary concert. It’s a concert for a cause. The concert will help a young girl named, Alyna Marie Pantig to her 3rd heart operation.

After the concert, Jan, Frances (Jan’s bf), Darby and I had a chance to talk in the parking lot while the parents of Jan and D has their own conversation/business. We talked about our ministries, work, and some other stuff.

When I got home, I am excited to pray but when I saw the sink in our kitchen, I asked my siblings, “Is Tuesday today?” It’s my day for the plates and kitchen wares. I did not let satan ruined my day. While I’m washing the dishes, I started singing praise songs so that when I’m done I can start my devotion right away.

I can say that this day is one of the best highlights of my 2012. Since Day 1 of 2012, God surprised me in so many ways. I know He will surprise me more.


The Quintah

D, yours truly, Jan and Frances

With Tito Noel


More Photos? Click here... Thank's D for the photos!


Let’s pray.

Dear Daddy,

Dad, thank you for the people around me. Thank you for extending your love through them. Thank you for your unprecedented, out of the way and exceptional surprises, I know that you have many and great surprises for me in your store and I’m so excited for them! I love you. In Jesus’ loving name. AMEN!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace