Friday, May 18, 2012

The Lost Ballers

Photoshoot... :D


At work... LCL Trade Fair 2011


Sleep over at Beth's place.


I treat myself in a spa today and at the same time, I lost my passion ballers. I’ve been wearing those ballers since December 2010 and I don’t remove them unless it’s necessary.


Before, I’m wearing those passion ballers so that the people I meet can identify me as an attendee/member of HLCC. Yes, that’s how I view it. I’ve been on that thought for more than a year.

But today, God revealed to me that even though I’m not wearing anything than can identify me as a Christian or an attendee/member/leader of HLCC, people will be able to identify me as one because He is in me—that His glory reflects through my words, actions and lifestyle.

If ever I see those passion ballers again, I am going to keep them as a remembrance.


Let’s pray.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for surprising me with fresh revelation everyday. I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Let's talk...

Joel Osteen Quotes

Popular Posts

Flickr Photostream

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace