Friday, May 18, 2012

The Lost Ballers

Photoshoot... :D


At work... LCL Trade Fair 2011


Sleep over at Beth's place.


I treat myself in a spa today and at the same time, I lost my passion ballers. I’ve been wearing those ballers since December 2010 and I don’t remove them unless it’s necessary.


Before, I’m wearing those passion ballers so that the people I meet can identify me as an attendee/member of HLCC. Yes, that’s how I view it. I’ve been on that thought for more than a year.

But today, God revealed to me that even though I’m not wearing anything than can identify me as a Christian or an attendee/member/leader of HLCC, people will be able to identify me as one because He is in me—that His glory reflects through my words, actions and lifestyle.

If ever I see those passion ballers again, I am going to keep them as a remembrance.


Let’s pray.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for surprising me with fresh revelation everyday. I love you, Dad. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace