Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dream Revelation and Interpretation #3

This morning, I dreamed that I am at in a scene, a very scary scene. There are goons who has modern firearms and who look like demons. They are shooting and killing people around them.

While the goons are shooting and killing, I hid at the back of a car but I still see what is happening around me. I am scared to death but I am praying. I asked God to chase them away because many people are already killed and wounded.

When the goons are done, Ruth (a sister in Christ) threw a metal object to their car that made one of the goons mad and he shot her. She is just 2 feet away from me when they shot her that is why I catch her when she fell.

I’m trembling while seeing her grasping for her breathe and I can smell her blood. I prayed and prayed and prayed. I bind the spirit of death and I release the gift of life repeatedly. I asked God to heal her instantly but no change occurred. I asked Ruth to believe in Christ that He can heal her and He can give her life. She answered that she believes Him. After I prayed for her, a miracle happened. God healed and restored her. The bullet got removed and she was healed.

Praise God! I know that seeing myself praying in a dream means I’m back on track. If you still remember my post regarding my dream in a previous post, you will understand what I’m trying to say.

In regard to my dream, God cannot do great wonders and miracles in our lives if we do not believe in Him. Remember, God works according to our faith. He meets us to our expectations.


Let’s pray.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for the fresh oil that you have given to me. I pray that you will sustain me with your grace because I know that apart from you I cannot do anything. Father, I’m lifting up Ruth to you. I pray that wherever she goes, your mercy, your goodness, your favor, your provision, your blessing, your grace and you love will chase her and overtake her. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace