Tuesday, November 06, 2012

My Prayer


November 1, 2012

My prayer when I’m encouraging myself:

Heavenly Father, I know that you know what you are doing and you already planned out everything for my life. Though I do not see anything that is happening around me, I believe that you are working on my background. Remember, Dad that you promised me a rich and satisfying life and you will not leave me until you have finished giving me everything you have promised me. Thank you and I love you. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

There was an error in this gadget

Let's talk...

Joel Osteen Quotes

Popular Posts

Flickr Photostream

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace