Monday, March 12, 2012

Dear Daddy God

March 12, 2012

Dear Daddy God,

I am writing a letter to you not because I am inspired to what I watched an hour ago (Dear John). I am writing because I want to express my love and gratefulness to you through writing and I want to say so much to you.

I am so grateful that I have a loving and gracious Father. I know that you know everything about me--you know my deepest thoughts and heart! Sometimes, I’m wondering how you can keep my secrets without telling anyone. Hahaha! Kidding aside, I am overwhelmed to your love and grace. I’ve been in my darkest and deepest pit but you help me to rise without hesitation. Your saving grace always saves me in my troubles.

Father, I thank you for the lives of my siblings. I know that you are not done yet in their lives that you are just beginning. Your plans for them are unlimited. Though they chose wrong choices, I know you are going to turn the situation around for their own good. Help me and use me Dad to draw them near to you and to let them know that you love them so much.

Dad, I also thank you for Ayelle and Matt. I believe you will use my pamangkins for your greater glory. I thank you for the seeds that you planted in their hearts. Dad, right now, I am commanding your angels in Jesus’ name to safe keep and protect my pamangkins in any harm that the devil prepares for them. I know Father God that no weapon formed against us is going to prosper.

Dad, thank you for using my aunties and uncles as our second parents. Thank you for their love and patience to us. I know that we are stubborn most of the times but they are always here to guide and support us. I pray that you will bless them more and more and more!

Dad, thank you for my friends. Uhmmm… you know who they are and you know my prayers for them. I don’t want to reveal my gifts for them. Hehehe!

Dad, thank you for the DGROUP. You know my prayers for each one of them. Dad, I’m asking you to bless our group with more quality, consistent and Christ-like kapatids (spiritual siblings). Also, bless our hearts, our hands and the works of our hands.

Dad, I also thank you for the disciples you’ve given me. I pray that you will continue to send more quality, consistent and Christ-like disciples in the group. I pray that you will continue to stir their hearts and continue to transform and empower them.

Dad, I thank you for my work. I do not understand what is happening now but there is only one thing I know and understand. That is you are working in the background. That you are preparing something big for me and you will open great doors of opportunities for me.

Father, I’m asking you to sustain me with your grace and help me fixed/focus my eyes only to you. Holy Spirit, I need you to teach and guide me. For without you, I cannot do anything. When I am weak, strengthen and empower me. Jesus, cover me with your most precious blood. Anoint me Father from the top of my head up to the sole of my feet.

I love you.

In the most precious and loving name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen!

0 comments:

For God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. – Romans 11:29, NIV

About Me

My Photo
Glaiza Samson-Siron
A seeker and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ. A favored princess who is patiently waiting for our King’s promises comes to pass. A child of the Most High God who is hungry and thirsty to our Abba Father’s words. A person who wants to be the person God wants her to be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Let's talk...

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Saving Grace